Quick Google map check shows
1. No second traffic lane for right turns to compensate for short
dynamic storage area for vehicles.
2. Obsolete street mounted signals which the view can easily be blocked
by other traffic.
3.100 foot long building with plenty of trees to act as blinders and
sound buffers for drivers.
4. Crossing surface not wide enough
5. Humped crossing which causes traction problems in slick conditions.
6. Communications wires hanging everywhere but yet no video
survellience. Whoops that would show the gate failures.
7. Plenty of electric yet no street lights.
8. No yellow lights on the antique signal set up.
9. No green lights on the antique signal set up.
10. One traffic sign ---the unlit crossing signals saying go driver go
and the Do NOT STOP signs. So which is it?
11.No LOOK TO HERE signs.
12. Ground level electric which has to violate every rule in the
National Electric Code.
13. The 2012 view (main road) and 2007 view crossing shows more BS
signs to block view.
The crossing signals would have to overlap the preceding crossing
signals and the track signals. What does the rail itself antique set up
with all the extra metal and snow cover loop current become and what
does that do to the code?
Guaranteed the GPS tracking for the vehicle info was snatched by the
railroads buds to be """CLEANED""" or """LOST""" if
necessary like the rest. What you are reading is what the railroad
wants you to hear. The railroad could do some chicken scratches on a
piece of graph paper (what the data looks like) with this mark is 58
mph ---these are toot marks---etc... and NTSB will regurgitate that
A REAL NTSB would set up like a skype 3,432 feet away and do the can
you see me now thing and be all over the railroads for not having the
proper safety equipment in place to get the train stopped IN TIME!!
227 0.030888 529902V MNCW NY WESTCHESTER VALHALLA COMMERCE ST 0 0 0 0 0
GT 107 2 60 YES 2 1,000
Google map location 41.0862756,-73.7880329
Traffic Light Interconnection/Preemption: Advance Preemption
60 Miles per Hour = 88 Feet per Second
...As flashing warning lights began to go off 39 seconds before
Train would have been 3,432 feet out. View Comment