SHREWSBURY, Mass. — Shrewsbury police have released the incident report for Dec. 31 to Jan. 2. Several arrests were reported.
• A Worcester man was arrested at 87 Boston Turnpike after police received reports of a vehicle being driven erratically down Route 9 west at about 6 p.m. Dec. 31, police said. The vehicle's operator was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operating under the influence of liquor and drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle.
• Several individuals from Shrewsbury, Westborough and Auburn were stopped in a motor vehicle at South and Arch streets at about 9 p.m. Dec. 31 and charged with being a minors in possession of alcohol, police said.
• A 53-year-old North Grafton man was arrested after police received a 911 call that became disconnected at about 4:30 a.m. Jan. 1, police said. When no one answered, police tried calling back. Kyle G. Thomas was charged with two counts of assault and battery, breaking and entering in the night time with intent to commit a felony and disturbing the peace, police said.
• Three Shrewsbury men were arrested at Maple Avenue and Oak Street at at about 3:40 p.m. Jan. 1 and charged with conspiracy to violate a controlled substance law, possession of marijuana and seat belt violations, police said.
• Two Shrewsbury men were arrested at 15 Sheridan Drive at about 10 p.m. Jan. 1 and charged with drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle and being minors in possession of alcohol, police said.
Download the complete report at the link below.