SHREWSBURY, Mass. — Shrewsbury police released their incident report from Dec. 12 to Dec. 14. Police reported the following incidents:
• John Charles George Jr., 52, of 27 Lake Ave., was arrested at his residence on warrants charging larceny greater than $250, receiving stolen property, writing a false check, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and home invasion, police said. He was arrested at about 6:10 p.m. Dec. 13.
• On Dec. 13 at about 6 p.m., Christopher R. Pearson, 18, of 49 Hingham Road, Grafton, was arrested on Main Circle in Shrewsbury on charges of defacing or damaging property, breaking and entering in the daytime with intent to commit a felony, and larceny more than $250, police said. Also arrested was Joseph Gandolfo, 19, of 75 Millbury St., Grafton, on charges of breaking and entering in the daytime with intent to commit a felony and larceny more than $250, police said.
• A Worcester man was arrested at Route 20 and Ideal Road on a warrant at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 12.
• A Worcester man was arrested at 235 Boston Turnpike on a warrant at 1 a.m. Dec. 13.
• A Bellingham man was arrested at 1000 Boston Turnpike on a warrant Dec. 13 at 9:22 p.m..
Download the complete incident report at the link below.