SHREWSBURY, Mass. - Shrewsbury police have released their incident report for Dec. 6 to Dec. 10. Incidents reported include:
• On Dec. 7 at 11:26 a.m., Corey R. Collins, 25, of 15 Walnut Hill Lane, was arrested at his home and charged with assault and battery of an elderly/disabled person. Collins was charged after a man reported to police that he was assaulted by his friend’s son.
• On Dec. 6 at about 8 p.m., Erik B. Vanvleck, 36, of Worcester was arrested at 197 Boston Turnpike and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Vanvleck was charged after police responded to reports at the Worcester City Motel of two males and one female making threats.
• On Dec. 8 at 1:37 a.m., a Shrewsbury woman was arrested at Green Drive on a warrant.
• On Dec. 8 at 11:08 a.m., a Shrewsbury woman at Boston Turnpike was arrested on warrants charging unlicensed operation of a vehicle and not possessing registration.
• On Dec. 8 at about 4 p.m., a Shrewsbury man was arrested on a warrant charging larceny under $250, assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disturbing the police.
• On Dec. 9 at 1:15 a.m., a Brockton man was arrested at the intersection of Worthington Avenue and Boston Turnpike and charged with driving with a suspended license.
• On Dec. 9 at 3:48 a.m., a Shrewsbury man was arrested at Green Drive and charged with disorderly conduct.
Download the complete incident report at the link below.