WESTBOROUGH, Mass — Commerce Bank has begun accepting food donations at its 13 locations to support the Worcester County Food Bank.
"Hunger affects an individual, then a family, and ultimately a community,” said Jean McMurray, executive director of the Worcester County Food Bank in a news release. "Commerce Bank and their loyal customers are members of a community that cares about ending hunger. The food generously donated to their food drive provides help and hope to our neighbors throughout Worcester County.”
Non-perishable food items can be dropped off in the food bins at any Commerce Bank location in Central Massachusetts through Nov. 16.
Commerce Bank locations:
- Holden - 1057 Main St.
- Westborough - 5 E. Main St.
- Shrewsbury - 226 Boston Turnpike.
- Leominster - 565 Main St.
- Marlborough - 322 Maple St.
- Milford - 91 Main St.
- Webster - 25 Worcester Road
- West Boylston - 320 W. Boylston St.
- Worcester - 386 Main St., 11 Park Ave., 560 Park Ave., 993 Grafton St. and 451 Lincoln St.